Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Cat?!

A Cat?! Not one but two. Who ever thought I; The fish Queen would end up with two cats? my mom inherited them from a child-hood friend and when I herd about them I totally forgot I was an aquarium keeper and protector. " Yay?" yes and no. I've always wanted a cat until I got into my aquariums. Cats are great anyway thought. I'll take the cats. Guess what I forgot? L-I-D-S that is right. My aquariums have never had needed or had lids for a whole year. Until now. 

 When my dad asked; "Are you getting lids?" I was baffled. I said; "I totally forgot" which I truly had. The Roller Costar had started. My dad said " No more fish Til' you had some lids"
 The sad part is, I needed Two! not one but two! That Saturday I went to my favorite fish store; The Tropical fish store it is called, and they gave me two lids for free! they said I can have them even if they don't fit. Guess what? They DID NOT fit!!! >:( I was really mad
Then I went online and It said that Petsmart are selling lids of all sizes so I hightailed myself to Petsmart. They had one of the size I needed. Great. So I am waiting so I can call on Wednesday the 8th prior to writing this post to see if they have them. I'll post to say if they have one

1 comments:

Robyn said...

they did but during our last move i steped on it and it broke!! oh well, we had to get rid of the cats anyway

Post a Comment