Monday, November 1, 2010

Siamese fighting fish a.k.a Betta fish

The following are my brand new betta fish a.k.a Siamese fighting fish. Betta fish are great beginner's fish if known the primary care.
 1. know, DO NOT OVER FEED! feed your betta three to four times a week.
2. Clean your bowl once a week if not kept in a filtered tank.
3. they love plants. Their home land is in the marshes and rice paddy's in Asia so "soft hiding" a.k.a lots of plants is necessary.
4. DO NOT put two males together. They will fight to the death. there's a reason why they are called, Siamese fighting fish!
follow these simple instructions and you will have a wonderful and colorful pet for a long time.
 Dragon my Male betta. I name my betta fish after dragons usually
 Dragon
There is only one exception. My Female, Cherry. (the red one)


Dragon

4 comments:

Caden said...

just setting up my tank! good research Igot the same results. I'll email A.S.A.P.

Caden said...

what website(s) did you get that from?

Robyn said...

Books And websites I can't remember. I will send you the Paper I made through amory. do you have a email?

Corr Pendragon said...

yes I do and you already know it

Post a Comment